PM Exchange Rates
Frequently Asked Questions
What filters are available in the History section?
The system offers a number of filters to keep track of user activity from the day an account has been created. By using filters, account owners can keep track of the following areas:
- "User". This filter helps a user to view all actions related to changes in the user`s personal information, as well as exact login times and the IP-addresses used to login.
- "Account". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to the creation of wallets within his/her account as well as any changes in account balances.
- "Deposit". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to deposit applications including the ones denied and unprocessed by the system.
- "Withdrawal". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to withdrawal applications, including the ones denied and unprocessed by the system.
- "Mail". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to internal mail usage within the account.
- "Security". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in security settings, including notifications, PIN codes to verify the identity, etc.
- "Exchange". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to exchange applications made within his/her accounts, including pending and completed ones.
- "SMS". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to the use of SMS option in your account.
- "Public". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in the public information provided by his/her profile.
- "Scheduled payment". This filter enables a user to see all actions related to changes in payment schedule including its creation, configuration, and submission times.
What is the fee for withdrawals by a bank?
Currently the fee is $50 + 3% of the total amount (but no more than $1,000). The commission is paid from the balance of the sender`s account. You can always view our current commission fees in the “Fees” section. You should also take into account fees set by each individual Certified Exchange Service provider (primary or additional) you select.
Read more Q & A »
Money Security center
Democratic approach of Perfect Money payment system enables every Customer to decide
independently which security settings he needs to use for his account. Every customer
of PM makes a compromise with himself and chooses his own edge of convenience
of use and protection of his account from non-authorized view or use.
Secure your account with Perfect
Functionality and normal operation of Perfect Money is maintained
by safety system and set of protection means. However, security department of Perfect Money considers necessary to warn every customer about possible threats and intensively asks everybody to be more careful with his accounts.
Be aware of any hacker activities! For your own security keep your firewall and Anti-Virus program working, watch out for key-loggers, spoofed website, and the URL in address line should always be
- Please keep your passwords and access codes far from strangers. See about protecting the access to all your data that can be used for authentication user in PM.
- Don't forget to change your password for system entry as frequently as it is possible.
- Don't trust your password to the third parties
- Keep in mind, we never ask you to send your passwords and access codes to us by e-mail.
- Be careful with electronic mail and don't open messages from unknown
senders. Don't answer such messages. They may contain viruses which
can enter your computer and send to swindlers all the information necessary
to get the access into your account.
- Don't download unknown programs even if they offer to reinforce the protection of your computer. Such programs may contain malware, adware, viruses, exploits, bots.
- We recommend you to use all protection tools provided by PM itself as far as it is possible.
- In case of any questions don't hesitate to address Support Service of Perfect Money.